Diamond cup wheels-Diamond grinding discs
Diamond cup cup and diamond cup by Karl Dahm
Buy diamond cup wheel and wheel disc in different sizes and for different areas of application from Karl Dahm - your online tool shop for professionals. Diamond grinding wheels for grinding and milling different materials.
These high-quality diamond cup wheels impress with their high quality and long service life. They are suitable for use with angle grinders, floor milling machines and concrete grinders. Diamond cup wheels are used for grinding and milling abrasive building materials such as tile adhesive, concrete, screed, masonry and natural stone. The temperature-resistant diamonds of the grinding disc ensure that a wide variety of materials is removed precisely.
Dimant cup cup - working with a cup cup
The diamond cup wheels are usually provided with an M14 thread and therefore fit on the standard M14 holders. The precision carrier body of the diamond cup wheel ensures that work is reduced by vibration. This protects your health and ensures longer working hours.
When buying diamond tools, look for stable and high-quality tools in order to get a cleaner and faster result. The higher the quality of the sanding pad, the longer and more effectively you can work with it. The service life of the diamond cup wheels is correspondingly longer and the removal of the surface is increased.
Diamond cup wheel - rule of thumb when choosing the right cup wheel
A rule of thumb when choosing diamond cup wheels is as follows:
- The harder the material, the softer the bond between the cup and the diamond should be.
- The softer the material to be processed, the harder the bond between the grinding plate and the diamond should be .
Diamond cup wheels and the right application
Diamond cup wheel: please note for the area of application of diamond cup wheel:
- If you want to achieve high stock removal when grinding stone and concrete, you need a cup wheel with many and large diamond segments.
- However, if you want to achieve a fine stock removal, for example the removal of glue residues, tile glue, paints and other surface coatings, then use diamond cup wheels with fewer and finer diamond segments.
- If you want to work on soft materials that tend to smear, e.g. due to heating, such as seals, dyes, Resins and epoxy resin, then you need a PCD cup wheel. These are cup wheels with few, large segments. This prevents the diamonds from clogging.
When using cup grinding wheels and sanding discs, there is usually a very high amount of dust. So make sure that you mount a suitable dust extractor on your angle grinder or concrete grinder. There are different dust extractors here, because not every extractor always fits your device. It is important to install a dust extractor, especially because of your health and the reduction of fine dust on the construction site.
Questions about cup wheels
Do you have any further questions? So don't hesitate to call us on 0049 8667-878 0. A specialist advisor from the Karl Dahm team will be happy to advise you at any time. Our opening times are Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Friday until 4:00 p.m.). Does this not fit in your schedule? Then just write us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org - we will take care of your request immediately.