Precise work thanks to different angles
Much of what happens on a construction site cannot be foreseen. There are always problems that require special tools. What you should always have with you are different measuring tools. Measuring tools ensure that at least the basic work is done without further problems / complications.
An angle, is a tool whose two legs are at right angles to each other. The angle measurement determines the angle between two straight lines. Depending on the intended use, there are different variations of the angle, such as a flat angle (bricklayer's angle), digital protractor, angle bevel, aluminium angle or a universal angle. Flat angles, for example, are mainly used for work in mechanical engineering and workshops and are made of flat steel.
When measuring an angle, maximum precision is essential. If an angle is measured incorrectly, this can later lead to incorrect results. In the worst case, the work results are even completely unusable. This is not only very annoying, but also costs a lot of time and money. For this reason, you should use professional protractors that are not only easy to use but also offer the highest functionality and accuracy. With them you can determine angles on components or in rooms within a range of accuracy.
In order to enable you to work carefully, you can order the tools to suit your needs.
Choose between many different angles
- Angle bevel (Art.-No. 10285)
- Aluminium angle bracket (Art.-No. 20021)
- Aluminium dividers (Art.-No. 20022)
- Protractor Digital (Art.-No. 10021)
- Folding angle (Art.-No. 10283
- Bricklayer's bracket (Art. No. 10280)
- Universal angle (Art. No. 10284)
- Potter's Angle (Art.-No. 20020)
The Angle Weld
The bevel, also called angle bevel or adjustable bevel, is an adjustable angle for the direct transfer of undefined angles to workpieces.
The protractor is used to adjust the products to obtain the appropriate degree division. The angle bevel usually consists of a slotted leg and a manually adjustable tongue which can be opened at a certain angle and then fixed by a screw connection. A bevel can be made of wood or metal. In this way, a variety of work processes can be carried out. Anyone can work with the angle bevel. It is easy to use.
The presettings must be made exactly, so that it does not come to incorrect measurements.
A protractor (also called an indicator or conveyor) is a simple goniometer for measuring an angle or for entering an angle. More accurate protractors have a pivoting rail with a scale (millimetre graduation) that can be fixed at the desired angle.
There are protractors with a display (digital protractors) on which you can easily read the measured values. In addition, many have a "hold function" that allows you to record the measured values on the display. The hold function is used to freeze the measured value on the display! This means that angles can be measured even in places that are difficult to access and can thus be easily read off later.
The protractor convinces through:
- Different versions (digital)
- Easy degree settings / operability
- Fast angle measurement: Saves time and therefore money
- Made of sturdy material (such as brass or wood): Long life and very robust
- Versatile application: angles on components or in rooms
- Precision: Measuring accuracy is the top priority for all measuring tools
- Readability of the scale or display of the measuring instrument: Easy to read, even in different lighting conditions or in places that are difficult to access
The aluminium angle
The aluminium angle is mainly used for carpentry and locksmith work. The handle is fluted and made of aluminium (solid aluminium) and the steel tongue is made of hardened stainless steel. The aluminium angle has an etched deep black millimetre scale on the front and back. This ensures that the abrasion-resistant scale can be read clearly and without glare. The scale starts at zero on the outer and inner leg.
This angle is provided with a 45° stop.
The universal angle for measuring, testing and marking with mm graduation. It has a stainless and movable rail, so that any angle up to 180 degrees can be set. The leg is made of plastic with an integrated scriber and 3 levels (horizontal, vertical and a 45° level). The three vials are used to quickly determine horizontal and vertical and 45° angles.
Angles and measuring tools - Karl Dahm offers a wide range!
If you are looking for tools that allow you to precisely determine an angle measurement, then you have come to the right place at Karl Dahm. In addition to angles and measuring tools, you will also find many other products that might be of interest to you!
Take a look at our large selection of angles, measuring tools and many other products for the tile and building trade and let us convince you of their quality.
Simply order online or contact us if you have any questions or would like a personal consultation.
Write to us or call us!
Phone: +49 8667 878-0
The satisfaction of our customers is our top priority!
Your Karl Dahm team is looking forward to meeting you!
Service KARL DAHM
- News Karl Dahm
- BLOG | All current posts
- BAU Fair 2015 - A complete success for all participants
- NOVELTIES AT KARL DAHM
- EuroSkills 2014
- Craftsman Days 2014
- Levelling system voted Product of the Year
- Specialist seminar
- Peter Kufleitner is the national winner in the kiln and air heating construction sector
- 2nd professional day in Wiesbaden with Karl Dahm
- Special sales day on 23.11.2013
- Vocational school teacher advanced training
- Industry partners Landesinnungsverband Fliesen Baden-Württemberg
- Tiler Björn Bohmfalk wins gold medal
- WorldSkills Leipzig 2013
- Craftsman Days 2013
- Police at Karl Dahm und Partner GmbH in Seebruck
- Training camp for World Skills at IHM 2013
- Election for Product of the Year 2012
- Election for Product of the Year 2011
- World Skills Preparation Feuchtwangen
- World Skills 2011 London
- German Tile Days 2011 in Ulm
- Craftsman Days 2011
- Euro Skills 2010 in Lisbon
- Craftsman Days 2010
- Preview Craftsman Days 2011
- Bavarian tiler at the World Cup in Canada 2009
- Craftsman Days 2009
- edit Customerdata
- My Account
- Contact Form
- Shippingcost Calc
- About Us
- Safety data sheets
- Request catalogue
- KARL DAHM Location