Buy diamond blades and diamond wheels online at Karl Dahm!
Buying diamond blades and diamond wheels at Karl Dahm means
Neat cuts as a result of your work. Our diamond blades or diamond wheels are suitable for professional requirements as they offer best quality to the user. These diamond wheels are extraordinarily durable. Buy your diamand blades from now on exclusively at Karl Dahm in order to work faster and to save time. These high quality diamond wheels allow for very fast cutting.
Diamond blades, diamond wheels and their uses
Diamond blades and diamond wheels to cut ceramic tiles, porcelain, granite, stone ware, natural stone, marble, artificial stone, cast stone, concrete, fire clay, sheets of drywalls, slate, brick, terracotta, lime stone and many more. You always need to differentiate exactly for which material and on which machine the diamond blade should be used.
Quality is everything and all our diamond wheels are quality. Place your trust in the experience and knowledge of Karl Dahm & Partner GmbH. Before adding a new diamond blade its characteristics such as cutting accuracy, durability and cutting speed are thoroughly tested on different materials.
All new diamond wheels are subjected to an endurance test first. Only the best diamond blades are selected. Hence we guarantee a wide range of different diamond wheels enabling you to cut any sort of material.
If you need to cut extremely difficult materials or especially hard ceramic tiles please do not hesitate to send us a sample of the material. We shall test the material and recommend an appropriate diamond wheel.
Please note the different uses of diamond wheels. The most important difference is whether the diamond blade is made for wet or for dry use. Based on experience we know that diamond wheels for wet cuts often live longer. Doing dry cuts the there is always the risk that diamond wheels go blunt. In cases where it seems that your diamond wheel doesn’t cut well any longer please check whether the diamonds really went blunt or if the diamonds are simply covered by old blunt diamonds. If this is the case you could use a sharpening stone to remove and reveal a new fresh layer.
Cutting into the sharpening stone with the diamond rim will remove old blunt diamonds and allow for quick cutting again.
Service KARL DAHM
- News Karl Dahm
- BLOG | All current posts
- BAU Fair 2015 - A complete success for all participants
- NOVELTIES AT KARL DAHM
- EuroSkills 2014
- Craftsman Days 2014
- Levelling system voted Product of the Year
- Specialist seminar
- Peter Kufleitner is the national winner in the kiln and air heating construction sector
- 2nd professional day in Wiesbaden with Karl Dahm
- Special sales day on 23.11.2013
- Vocational school teacher advanced training
- Industry partners Landesinnungsverband Fliesen Baden-Württemberg
- Tiler Björn Bohmfalk wins gold medal
- WorldSkills Leipzig 2013
- Craftsman Days 2013
- Police at Karl Dahm und Partner GmbH in Seebruck
- Training camp for World Skills at IHM 2013
- Election for Product of the Year 2012
- Election for Product of the Year 2011
- World Skills Preparation Feuchtwangen
- World Skills 2011 London
- German Tile Days 2011 in Ulm
- Craftsman Days 2011
- Euro Skills 2010 in Lisbon
- Craftsman Days 2010
- Preview Craftsman Days 2011
- Bavarian tiler at the World Cup in Canada 2009
- Craftsman Days 2009
- edit Customerdata
- My Account
- Contact Form
- Shippingcost Calc
- About Us
- Safety data sheets
- Request catalogue
- KARL DAHM Location